Diplomatic Briefing

Your exclusive news aggregator handpicked daily!

Newsline: UK embassy says bodies of eight British victims left Tunisia

The bodies of eight of the 30 Britons killed in last week’s jihadist attack in Tunisia arrived in Britain on Wednesday in a solemn ceremony reminiscent of the repatriation of fallen soldiers. The Foreign Office confirmed that these are the first bodies to be repatriated, with more expected in the coming days. “This will be the first of a number of repatriations into RAF Brize Norton,” it said in a statement. On Friday, 23-year-old Tunisian Seifeddine Rezgui pulled a Kalashnikov assault rifle from inside a beach umbrella and went on a bloody rampage at the five-star RIU Imperial Marhaba hotel in Port El Kantaoui, killing 38 people.

https://uk.news.yahoo.com/bodies-eight-british-victims-set-leave-tunisia-embassy-102804528.html

No comments yet»

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: